Treasure Crest EC is located at Anchorvale Crescent. Amenities are as below.
Schools beside Treasure Crest EC
- Springdale Primary School
- Nan Chiau Primary School
- Anchor Green Primary School
- Nan Chiau High School
- Compassvale Primary School
- Compassvale Secondary School
- Punggol Green Primary School
- Edgefield Secondary School
- Punggol View Primary School
Shopping Centres beside Treasure Crest EC
- One Sengkang Mall
- Waterway Point
- Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre
- Greenwich V
The Location of Treasure Crest EC
Based of the map view, it can be seen that the location of Treasure Crest EC is ideal. Previously, before this development was launched, buyers are looking at 2 condo launches which are Bellewaters and The Vales.
Bellewaters location is further away from either Farmway LRT or Cheng Lim LRT and therefore buyers maybe skeptical about the location of the development. Also, Bellewaters EC directly faces Tampines Expressway (TPE) and families may experience some noise from the expressway.
Shopping Centres near Treasure Crest EC
The location of Treasure Crest EC is very convenient to many shopping centres around in the area
- Only one MRT Stop away from Fraser Centrepoint Punggol Watertown. Also, there is a new SAFRA Club at Punggol where a huge array of activities are available for the residents to choose from.
- Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre is just a few minutes walk away. There are many F&B outlets as well as 4 swimming pools and water slides available Treasure Crest EC owners to indulge in right at their house’s doorstep,
- Medical care is literally at your doorstep at Sengkang Community Hospital. However, Treasure Crest EC is not direct facing as there is a piece of buffer land separating the development from the hospital.
Comparisons of Treasure Crest EC Location
The Vales EC is located right next to Cheng Lim LRT and directly opposite the full pledge Sengkang Community and General Hospital and buyers might not be too keen on the direct facing of the hospital as well as the LRT.
Please also see new development Piermont Grand Location at Sumang Walk. Piermont Grand is a new development at Punggol and the latest development by CDL.
Therefore, Treasure Crest EC appears to be the best of both worlds as it is not directly facing the expressway. There is a buffer that can be seen on the map which indicate that there is some distance to the expressway. The fact that the slip road to Tampines Expressway is 4m more deep suggest that less noise travel to Treasure Crest EC and noise from the road is not a concern for Sim Lian Land new EC development.
Also, as Treasure Crest EC is not directly facing the Cheng Lim LRT Station, noise from the LRT Station as well as from the tracks are greatly reduced. Treasure Crest EC is only a short walk away from Cheng Lim LRT Station though.
Owners who are traveling home via public transport will alight at Sengkang MRT Station. They can do their grocery shopping at the renovated upcoming One Sengkang Mall or have their dinner at Kopitiam Square before continuing their journey back home to Cheng Lim LRT. Alternatively, they can also take a leisure stroll back home from Sengkang MRT Station.